- I resolve to bring three new clients into my company. That shouldn't be hard. One new client every four months. That is 120 days to prospect and pitch for each client. I think I can do that.
- Expand my social media presence. Long overdue and I have just been lazy about getting around to it.
- Broaden the reach of my services geographically.It is easy to do business outside of your own province and even country these days. Instead of asking myself why I would do that, I need to say why wouldn't I?
- Get up close and personal more. I have had the same clients for a while now and we are at a comfortable stage of just emailing or calling to conduct business. I really need to show up at their offices just to cement that human contact. It matters, trust me.
- Be more organized! Well, this should go without saying. I confess, my desk is a mess. I can't confess to it being an ordered mess either. That would just be fibbing. And while I am telling the truth, this one should have been top of the list. This messy desk is slowing down my progress in all of the other resolutions.
What do you think about resolutions? Worthwhile? Waste of time? What works for one doesn't work for all. Let me know what you think.